1. Higher cost
2. The products made are more prone to problems in terms of electrical strength and withstand voltage: this problem is mainly related to the material itself.
3. The aluminum base will have an impact on the withstand voltage index of the board; the value of the withstand voltage of the whole lamp and the aluminum substrate does not meet the standard; the impact of the circuit design and structural design on the withstand voltage.
4. The thermal conductivity test method and the test result do not match. The thermal conductivity of the dielectric layer is different from that of the finished aluminum substrate.
5. The material specifications for aluminum-based copper clad laminates are not unified. There are CPCA industry standards, national standards, international standards, etc.
6. If the thickness of the copper foil does not meet the standard, it will cause some phenomena such as burning the circuit and the power supply.